New at Sierra Verde – Adding Romance to Your Rooms
Valentines Day is right around the corner, which means it a perfect time to make your home more romantic. From simple accessories to major accent pieces, we have a few tips to spice up your space.
- Low light is always more romantic. Give your room a softer glow by choosing lamps with brown tone-shades, or by incorporating candlelight.
- Change the feel of a room by adding color and texture. Soft throw pillows, fresh flowers, or a new piece of art in soothing tones like blues, greens, soft yellows, purples or neutrals are a great way to add a little flavor.
- Adding new scents are a great way to change the mood of a room. Warm it up with vanilla, get a fresh splash by using citrus, or sit back and relax with lavender oils or candles.
- Antiques are a great way to add interest, mystery, and romance to your room. From a small side table to wingback chairs, there’s something romantic about pieces from the past.
- Highlight your best assets. From an amazing view to a gorgeous fireplace, let romance radiate from your room’s best features. Try changing your window treatments or refinishing your mantle, keeping simple yet elegant style in mind.
- Simply simplify! Add organizational elements to your space to give yourself room for romantic energy to flow. De-clutter your kitchen counters and clean up your office, it will not only give you more space, but also a cleaner, lighter, more relaxed home environment.